Is There Such a Thing as Good Nerve Neuropathy?
Have you ever heard of such a thing as good nerve neuropathy?
I’m sure if you have neuropathy (damaged nerves) your answer to that question would be a resounding NO! There is nothing good about neuropathy, especially Peripheral Neuropathy.
Believe it or not, some people have been told they have good neuropathy. You have to ask yourself…
What’s so good about:
- Tingling feet
- Burning, shooting or stabbing pains in your feet
- Your feet being so sensitive that your bedsheets often hurt them
- Your feet hurting all night and keeping you from sleep
- Your feet or hands feeling extremely hot or cold
- Your feet feeling numb or “dead”
- Weakened muscles in your legs and feet
- Inability to feel steady while walking or standing
- The bones and muscles in your feet changing shape
These are descriptions of symptoms that can occur when someone experiences Peripheral Neuropathy. If any of them could be described as “good”, I’m sure we’d all pass at the experience.
At The Bellevue Pain Institute, we realize there is nothing good about neuropathy, and our goal is to set you free from the pain and symptoms that it causes.
We have had great success treating our patients with Low Level Laser Therapy a painless, non-surgical, drug free treatment.
Enjoy this brief video by one of our patients, then give us a call for your first treatment and doctor evaluation.