Nerve Damage Treatment
Is There Nerve Damage Treatment?
Are you one of the millions, suffering from the pain of nerve damage called Peripheral Neuropathy? If you are, you’re probably experiencing one or more of these symptoms in your hands and/or feet:
- Shooting pains
- Burning or Freezing
This devastating condition affects about 50 million Americans, and can totally change how they live their lives. Many of these people have been told that there isn’t anything that can be done to relieve their pain and symptoms, or they are simply given medication that may result in numerous side effects.
Traditional treatments for Peripheral Neuropathy:
- Prescription drugs are the treatment that Neurologists most often give us, and they may send you to a physical therapist.
- A Physical Therapist is not able to treat the nerves, but rather focuses on the muscles and joints.
- Chiropractors address spinal related problems, but still do not treat the nerves.
Keep in mind, it is the nerves that are damaged, treating something else will not give you pain relief.
Low Level Laser Treatment is an effective solution
- Not only is it effective, but it is a more permanent solution, as opposed to drugs that must be taken continuously.
- It treats the small fiber nerves that have been damaged, and helps rehabilitate them.
- It is conducive to efficient and effective healing.
At the Bellevue Pain Institute, we focus on rehabilitating the nerves and reducing the pain using Neuropathy Laser Treatment, which is non-invasive, drug free and pain free. Many of our patients report relief after just one treatment.
If you suffer from the throbbing, burning, freezing, numbness or shooting pains from Peripheral Neuropathy (nerve damage)….
Contact us for your first treatment and evaluation.
Please enjoy this video interview of Dr. Polzin, founder of the Bellevue Pain Institute, as he describes and demonstrates how this treatment works.